Sugarman’s Corner Is a sculpture park on the corner of Sixth street and Main street in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Kiva Sugarman owned and operated a men’s clothing store on that spot from 1912 to 1944. Sugarman arrived in Linkville, now Klamath Falls, in 1906 with his wife and two daughters. Soon he had started his clothing business and after six years moved to this location. Kiva Sugarman, also known as K. Sugarman, was an outstanding and civic minded member of this community. The park was commissioned in 2016 in honor of this wonderful man. To learn more about this man, see Kiva Sugarman on the Main Menu.

Picture Gallery